We are a Community
Peace of Mind Care Center is a multi-cultural and family-
Peace of Mind Care Center serves clients 18+with physical disabilities, non-verbal disabilities, cognitive deficits (including Down’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorders), traumatic brain injury, mild to moderate memory loss situation.
Our mission is to provide a high quality, supportive, nurturing, and family-centered environment that enhances the well-being of our clients, caregivers, and the community we serve.
To be a space of compassion, listening, collaboration, and quality of care.
Our core values include a commitment to:
- Encouraging the development of new opportunities;
- Ensuring the stability of the client’s lifestyle;
- Promoting and establishing a routine that best fits our clients’ individuality;
- Treating our clients with honor, compassion, dignity, and respect;
- Providing a supportive environment and supporting opportunities for self-determination and independence;
- Adhering to high moral principles while maintaining professional standard of care;
- and promoting a safe and accessible environment to all.
These values guide our actions daily.